Episode 101 – Carousel, GTD, Studio Software and Adrian Hitt

photography podcast shoot to kill

Today we discuss Adobe Carousel, take a look at options for managing your to-do lists, and chat about studio management software. We also have AN-NE Marketing award winner, Adrian Hitt join us to talk about “dogography” and how to deliver a consistent brand message. Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post to enter to win one of two copies of David Allen’s book Getting Things Done!

Show Links:

Adobe Carousel
David Allen’s Getting Things Done
Omnifocus
Things
Shoot Q
Tavé
SuccessWare

Don’t forget to check out Adrian Hitt  !

10 Comments on "Episode 101 – Carousel, GTD, Studio Software and Adrian Hitt"

1. Jamie North says:

Hello Phil & Mindy, I am what I’d call an up and coming wedding photographer. I found you two through Sean & Mel and I must say I love your work! I–again–found this podcast through Sean and I must thank you both so much. Just with the first podcast you have already given me a ton of helpful hits for starting my business! I can’t wait to hear more from you two!

Also, the music is phenomenal!

2. Awesome podcast! Can’t wait for more! 🙂

3. I feel like it would be cheating if I win a GTD book 🙂 So… give one to Jamie and the other to Thad.

4. Fantastic stuff guys! Can you put the music in the show notes. Great info!

5. Don Yeager says:

Love the podcast! Cant wait to hear more!

6. Adrian says:

I had so much fun with you guys! This is such a great idea and I’m so excited for all of the great things that lie ahead for your businesses and family. Congrats on the launch!

7. Great stuff guys. Loving the podcast so far. Can you please tell me the songs from this podcast!?! I tried shazaming the first song but got no matches. Sad face. EMAIL me or post it and I’ll be your BFFFFFF…. F. Yeah… thats whats on the table.

8. Cristina says:

Love the podcast! Thanks for starting this.

9. Al Hughes says:

Best podcast I’ve come across for photography yet. I really enjoy the interviews you are doing on each show. I plan to remain a subscriber for a long time, forever, eons at least…thanks.

10. Liz Stabbert says:

Are you using ShootQ instead of Quickbooks? Because quickbooks makes me cry as well. I’d been eyeing ShootQ for a while, but hadn’t taken the jump because if the cost. But if it’s all that AND I can make Quickbooks go byebye I may have to jump in!

Got something to say? Go for it!